Friday, February 3, 2012

Brought him outside.

Today was the day to wash and scrub him until all the children's paint was gone.

I also used this as an excuse to bring out the 'nice' camera and get a few more shots of Pippin.




You can really see the rusted door sill in this one.



Well, I didn't get a chance to get any 'good' photos of him while he was still outside after giving him a scrub down, so I had to improvise and snap one while he was back in the garage. I also have to say that bringing him into the garage was my first time sitting in the driver's seat, it was .. interesting. We almost got him to start up again after asking nicely, looks like we need some starter fluid (?) and it should be all that's left. We also learned that the brakes are shot. They're also drum brakes, which we plan on swapping for disc brakes.

Sadly, it looks like some of the paint has stained. At least he's going to get repainted. :)


 And, of course, I couldn't help but get a 'candid' shot of Jimmy. He's installing our new shop light. The camera was completely unfocused, so I'm surprised that it came out even remotely decent (but nowhere near great).

No comments:

Post a Comment